Subject: Livingston Energy Center - Special USe Conditions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mason,

As we discussed, attached are proposed conditions to  the special use for
the referenced project based on the items identified at our recent meeting.
Please call me when you have had an opportunity to read the enclosed.  I
will be in Pontiac tomorrow afternoon and would be happy to sit down with
you and discuss these with you further if you prefer.

Thank you

Mark

 <<30B2505_.WPD>>

Mark A. Gershon
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
Phone: (312) 368-2127
Fax: (312) 630-5338
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - 30B2505_.WPD