Subject: Enron - Livingston County PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

As many of you know, we have received a number of written questions
from Livingston County which were presented to them by residents.  Enron and
our firm have  prepared and  attached an initial draft response to those
questions.  Copies are provided in Word Perfect and Word for your
convenience.  Certain of the responses deal with specific areas for which
each of you are responsible.  While we have attempted to utilize the
information that you have previously prepared, it is critical that you
approve the responses.  Please review the proposed responses and fax me any
changes or call me by noon tomorrow.  While I'm quite interested in any
comments you may have on any of the responses, please be prepare to
specifically approve or modify the following questions:

 1. Pollina - Questions 1 - 7;

 2. Farnsworth & Wylie - Questions A and B;

 3. ENSR - Questions 8, 9, A and B; and

 4. Everyone else - Everything.

 I hope to speak to each of you, but if you cannot reach me please
call Karen Way at 312-368-2152.

 <<Enron Livingston Draft Response to Questions.WPD>>          <<Enron
Livingston Draft Responses (WORD 97).DOC>>

Mark A. Gershon
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
Phone: (312) 368-2127
Fax: (312) 630-5338
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - Enron Livingston Draft Response to Questions.WPD
 - Enron Livingston Draft Responses (WORD 97).DOC