Subject: NEPCo EPC Contract Form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kay.  Is the rumor really true (that you are working on a "form" EPC 
contract with NEPCo)?  Would it be appropriate, then, for me to tell the 
EE&CC guys to hold up on massaging their Sand Hills form for our PSCo deal?  
Please let me know.  Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT on 09/25/2000 06:01 
PM ---------------------------

Jeff G Slaughter
09/25/2000 02:47 PM
To: Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Sandhill EPC

Karen,

EE & CC is trying to get a contract together that we would sign with NEPCO. I 
know "legal" was trying to do the same with some type of std contract. What 
should I do or tell them so no duplication of effort?

Thanks

Jeff

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff G Slaughter/PDX/ECT on 09/25/2000 
04:43 PM ---------------------------

Bruce Golden@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
09/25/2000 01:40 PM
To: Jeff G Slaughter/PDX/ECT@ECT, Mark Mullen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed 
Dannhaus/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Sandhill EPC

Jeff

Attached is the latest copy of my EPC on Sandhill - 

I need to find the latest copy of the exhibits - there have been some changes 
from the signed EPC deal.

Bruce