Subject: Coyote Springs Turbine Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a revised draft of the above-referenced document marked to show 
changes.

Please call Rob Taylor with any questions.

Sincerely,

Gina G. Zimmerman
Legal Secretary
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis, Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Direct:  713-220-4460
Fax:  713-238-7273
[email-masked]

The information contained in this e-mail is legally privileged and 
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named 
above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have 
received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or 
copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, 
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete 
the copy you received.  Thank you.

 - Blacklin.DOC