Subject: Re: Initial Funding of enovate account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like progress.

   

	From:  Gregg Penman                           09/27/2000 03:49 PM

To: Mary Lynne Ruffer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sam Round/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Initial Funding of enovate account

Hello - In order to cross one more item off of the enovate setup list, I 
would like to pursue the initial capital contribution required under the LLC 
agreement of $100,000 from each member.  Although we do not have loan 
facilities in place or final cash management protocol, I believe the initial 
funding can still take place.  If anyone has any other thoughts please let me 
know.  If not, I would like to schedule the initial funding for Friday, 
October 6th.  I believe that Mary Lynne will prepare the necessary vouchers 
and journal entries.  I am assuming that Enron MW, L.L.C., as Member, will be 
funding enovate, L.L.C.  Does ENA then fund Enron MW, L.L.C.? (Kay? Mary 
Lynne?)  

As an update - Peoples' Board meets next Wednesday, Oct. 4th to approve the 
risk management policy.  Assuming approval, enovate will be free to transact 
with third parties.  Therefore, depending on payment terms, money will begin 
flowing through the enovate account.  Therefore, any loan docs and service 
agreements should be in place by the second week of October.

Any thoughts, please let me know.

Thanks,

Gregg