Subject: ABB Purchase Agreement - Final Version
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the ABB contract you referenced in your email.

I am working on a 97-10 compliant EPC contract for NEPCO/EECC.  However, I 
wonder about the challenges presented with the need for NEPCO to enter into 
subcontracts and purchase orders which preserve the accounting treatment all 
the way down the line. This is a very tall order given the contracting 
environment.

Your email is an excellent description of the challenges of doing a deal off 
the balance sheet, and worthy of further discussion.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/02/2000 06:19 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           09/28/2000 09:16 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: ABB Purchase Agreement - Final Version

Hi Paul,

This will need the same facilities agreement treatment as the GE contract we 
are working on.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 09/28/2000 09:14 
PM ---------------------------
From: Kathleen Clark@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 07/24/2000 03:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: ABB Purchase Agreement - Final Version

Kay:

Attached is the final version: