Subject: Fwd: Illinois agency
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Received: from bpmcweb.bracepatt.com (mcafee.bracepatt.com [172.16.1.17]) by 
bracepatt.com; Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:59:51 -0500
Received: FROM iss05.interliant.com BY bpmcweb.bracepatt.com ; Tue Jun 20 
20:06:19 2000
X-Proxy: keymaster.bracepatt.com protected
Received: (from root@localhost) by iss05.interliant.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) id 
TAA13042 for [OUT][email-masked]; Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:59:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from Internet-504.interliant.com (internet-504.interliant.com 
[198.64.193.30]) by iss05.interliant.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id TAA13021 
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:59:07 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by Internet-504.interliant.com(Lotus SMTP MTA v1.2  (600.1 
3-26-1998))  id 86256905.000567EA ; Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:59:02 -0500
X-Lotus-FromDomain: ILGW@JONESDAY@JDRP@OUTBOUND
From: "Boyd J. Springer" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:48:43 -0500
Subject: Illinois agency
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

I have confirmed that, under Illinois law, an action must be in the name of
the actual party in interest, and cannot be in the name of an agent. If
properly authorized, an agent can bring an action in the principal's name.
Also, if valid assignment or subrogation of a claim occurs, any action must
be brought in the name of the assignee or subrogee.