Subject: Ledford and Fehr Option Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen,

There are a few outstanding items missing on the Ledford and Fehr Option
Agreements.  They are as follows:

Ledford Property

1.   Steven and Lynn Ledfords's signatures were not acknowledged.

2.   Exhibit B (Grant of Easement Legal Description) was to be inserted.
Since it is our intention to have executed and record a Memorandum of
Purchase  Option and Grant of Easement, shouldn't we obtain from the
Ledfords: (i) a legal description of the easement; or (ii) a legal
description of the parent tract for      reference purposes; or (iii) a
property identification number of the parent tract at the very least to
include in the Memorandum?

Fehr

1.   No legal description (Exhibit A) was attached to the Fehr Option.  Do
you have a copy of the legal description?  Please advise.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the above.

Thank you

Kathleen
(713) 345-3386 - direct phone number
(713) 646-3037 - fax