Subject: FW: Redline version
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached is the version being sent to the Deerfield City Attorney.

Where do we stand with accounting / finance? I will follow up as well.

Thanks,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]@ENRON
Sent: Mon 6/4/2001 3:04 PM
To: Jacoby, Ben
Cc: 
Subject: Redline version

  These are the latest changes Debbie made to the document.  Let me know if
you need anything further.

Redline.rtf  ( Rich Text Format )

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].
 <<Redline.rtf>>

 - Redline.rtf <<Redline.rtf>>