Subject: Letter on legal fees and strategy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

<<ltr to mann re strategy & legal fees_v2.DOC>> 
Kerri asked that I send this letter to you by email.  I originally sent it
to you by facsimile on August 14, 2001.

Stephanie Shine
Assistant to Kerri Barsh
Greenberg Traurig
(305) 579-0500 x2561

_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].