Subject: Test Outline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Give me a call to discuss.

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Healy/HOU/ECT on 10/23/2000 04:57 
PM ---------------------------

"Leo, Tony" <[email-masked]> on 10/20/2000 04:38:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: "Bentley, Chris" <[email-masked]>, "Nock, Herb" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Test Outline

All,

The attached word file is the test proceedure outline we mentioned in the
telecon today.

Tony
 <<Acceptance and Performance Test.doc>>

Anthony Leo
Director, Product Engineering
FuelCell Energy, Inc

This transmittal and its attached files (if any) may contain proprietary or
confidential information belonging to FuelCell Energy, Inc. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error. Any review, disclosure, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 1-(203) 825-6000, or e-mail at [email-masked] and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.

 - Acceptance and Performance Test.doc