Subject: Acceptance Test Guidelines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Here is FCE's markup of the Acceptance Procedures.  Please review and comment.

Also, I need input from you on the following matter.  Because FCE has not 
completed its final unit design, we are going to attach as an exhibit the 
conceptual unit design and allow them some freedom to make changes to the 
conceptual design in coming up with the final unit design.  What specific 
standards should we hold FCE to in coming up with the final design ( I need 
to put these standards into the P.O.).  Our fall back position is of course 
the performance tests that we will perform.  However, I would like to 
reasonably bound any design changes to items which do not materially impact 
the design quality or expected performance of the units.

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Healy/HOU/ECT on 11/02/2000 07:12 
AM ---------------------------

"Leo, Tony" <[email-masked]> on 11/01/2000 05:18:09 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Nock, Herb" <[email-masked]>, "Bentley, Chris" <[email-masked]>, 
"Leitman, Jerry" <[email-masked]>, "Levine, Ross" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Acceptance Test Guidelines

Here is our markup of the acceptance test guidelines.  The markup is minor,
basically filling in holes you asked us to fill.  The concept of plant
operating history impacts is moved from the acceptance test section to the
performance test section.  We still need to do a little work resolving two
terms which are competing for the same definition in the document:  "base
load" and "maximum guaranteed output".  We used the base load term in our
draft (probably shouldn't have) and you capitalized it.  This is no big
deal, we just need to agree on what we call it.  I didn't want to hold up
sending you the draft for that one structural detail.

Tony

 <<Markup of Enron markup of Acceptance and Performance Test - Fuel
Cells.doc>>

Anthony Leo
Director, Product Engineering
FuelCell Energy, Inc

This transmittal and its attached files (if any) may contain proprietary or
confidential information belonging to FuelCell Energy, Inc. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error. Any review, disclosure, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 1-(203) 825-6000, or e-mail at [email-masked] and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.

 - Markup of Enron markup of Acceptance and Performance Test - Fuel Cells.doc