Subject: Exhibit C
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:57:00 -0800 (PST)

For everyone's benefit, here is how the P.O. is going to work with respect to 
specifications.  At P.O. execution, conceptual specifications ( believe that 
you all have these specs) will be attached to the P.O.  Those specifications 
will be subject to change, except the items listed in Exhibit C (Fixed 
Specifications) which will not be subject to change.  In the P.O., there will 
be an initial permitting period during which, we can cancel the P.O. at no 
cost if FCE does make additions to Exhibit C  as needed to lock in the permit 
filings (we will also propose changes to the Performance Standards if we 
reasonably believe that we can not permit the Performance Standards set forth 
in the P.O.).

Also, attached to the P.O. will be a typical unit site layout.  On this 
layout, it will identify our various points of interconnection between our 
scope of work and FCE's.  These interconnection points will be contractually 
fixed and not subject to change.  During our permitting effort, we will 
provide FCE will a site layout for each facility (using the standard unit 
layout).  FCE will only approve the layout as to access.

Eight months after release of the order, FCE will provide us with the 
engineering drawings used to bid out FCE's scope of work.  We will have two 
weeks to review and approve.  Twelve months after release of the order, FCE 
will provide us with the final specs which will be based on the engineering 
drawings.

I need you all to do the following:
 1.  Review the conceptual specifications
 2.  Review Exhibit C (below)
 3.  Give me any conditions or constraints (in language) that we would like 
to govern the process of going from the Preliminary Specifications to the 
Engineering Drawings to the Final Specifications
 4.  Any remaining comments on the Acceptance Test Protocal
 
---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Healy/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 01:34 
PM ---------------------------

"Leo, Tony" <[email-masked]> on 11/10/2000 06:12:16 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Exhibit C

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Leo, Tony
> Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 7:11 PM
> To: [email-masked]'; Bentley, Chris; Nock, Herb; Leitman,
> Jerry; Levine, Ross; 'Jacqueline Scheib'
> Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
> Subject: Exhibit C
>
> Exhibit C of the contract, Fixed Specifications is attached, along with
> the figure attachment.  Let me know if anyone wants to retitle the figure
> or rework any of the language.
>
> Tony
>  <<Exhibit C.doc>>  <<Attachment to Exhibit C.tif>>

 - Exhibit C.doc
 - Attachment to Exhibit C.tif