From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,

I'm attaching the current draft of the contract under which we will be able 
to buy the Fuel Cell equipment for use on projects in Connecticut.  The 
contract will likely be a Connecticut law contract.  Could you have someone 
give it a fatal flaw check, or should I use Connecticut counsel?

One issue which is nagging me is their request for a security interest in the 
equipment, as I think this might complicate financing.  I assume that an 
equipment supplier has certain lien rights under Connecticut law anyway.  Can 
you have this verified?  I only want the simplest of explanations.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/11/2000 06:52 
AM ---------------------------

"Scheib, Jacqueline Pennino" <[email-masked]> on 11/17/2000 10:26:09 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Jerry Leitman (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ross M. Levine (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Sellay, William" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: 

 <<jgtk01!.DOC>>  <<RED FUELCELL AGR.DOC>>
--------------------------------------------------
Jacqueline Pennino Scheib, Esq.
Robinson & Cole LLP
280 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT  06103
(p) 860-275-8285
(f) 860-275-8299
[email-masked]

 - jgtk01!.DOC
 - RED FUELCELL AGR.DOC