Subject: World Hunger Form Exhibits Rev 5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve:

1.   Attached is a clean version of the May 31st draft of the exhibits (rev 5 
) and a comparison to Rev 3.  The documents have been prepared by Peter.  
Soome of the exhibits have data unique to Longview in particular

A
A-1
B-3
B-5
the N series. 

2.  We need the following from GE

 a.  Electronics of the fuel spec for A-2
 b.  The electronics of the Scope of Supply for Exhibit B-1-  I think it is 
the SOW in the agreement in principle for Longview.

3.  Exhibit B- Specification is being handled seperately and should be close 
to complete.

4. We will need to plug in the Guaranteed Delivery Dates for Exhibit B-2.

5.  In Exhibit B-3 I based the output and heat specific performance guarantee 
values on the Longview AIP contract price.   We need to bottom out the 
exhaust energy and temperature LD's in Exhibit B-5 so I can calculate  the 
associated specific performance values.

6.  Exhibit B-5  Liquidated Damages.  I need to draft some proposed Delay LD 
language to deal with non- major components.  Once done and agreed I can 
revise the example to fit.   Also need to bottom out the exhaust related 
performance LD's.

7.  Exhibit E-   Need addresses.

8.  Exhibit F-  We are having Larry Lieb do quick review-

9.  Exhibit F-1-  Need to clarify who prepares the sound level test 
procedures.  Need to understand the intent of the first sentence of the 3rd 
paragraph of the 1st page and the 1st sentence of the 6th from last bullet.

10.  Exhibit F-2.   See bolded questions.

10. Exhibits I-    Will need to be fixed to the Longview deal for payment and 
cancellation with appropriate marking as I-1 and I-2.  Steve-  We will need 
to come up with more descriptive milestones other the "progress payment".  
Need to fix notes under the cancellation schedule.

11. Exhibit M-1    Need pricing for spares for Longview.

12.  Exhibit M-2-   paragraph 1.   Need to address GE's responsibility for 
more commissioning spares. Need to expand on the maintenance tools.

13.  Exhibit N-1 Price reconciliation needs review. 

14.   Exhibit R.   Will modify intro so as to make it clear that these are 
witness points and that additional witness points may be added during the QA 
kick off meeting. 

----- Forwarded by John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 06/05/2001 01:09 PM -----

	"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>
	05/31/2001 05:33 PM
		 
		 To: "Sheila Tweed (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "John Rigby (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Scott 
Dieball (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Bill Williams (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Lisa Bills (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: World Hunger Form Exhibits

 Attached for your review is a clean copy of the World Hunger
Form Exhibits (second document below), which incorporates numerous
changes from John Rigby and Eric Booth as well as some clean up.  Also
attached hereto is a colored blackline (first document below) showing
the changes made to the last version of the exhibits sent to GE.
 <<World Hunger Form Exhibits - Blackline of 3 to 5.DOC>>  <<Exhibits to
Enron Turbine Form Agreement 5/29/01.DOC>> 
 - World Hunger Form Exhibits - Blackline of 3 to 5.DOC
 - 01.DOC