Subject: RE: World Hunger Override Letter.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: <""[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

One last Override.  As you will have seen in the ABB one and this one, I have 
made some global comments that apply to these plus the GE override for the 
LVCogenII turbine purchase agreement.  You will need to put them all together 
to get it all incorporated.  Sorry about that.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Thompson+2C+20Peter+20J+2E+22+20+3Cpthompson+40akllp+2Ec
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June  4, 2001 6:36 PM
To: Tweed, Sheila; Mann, Kay; Rigby, John; Dieball, Scott; Bills, Lisa; 
Engeldorf, Roseann; Williams, Bill
Subject: World Hunger Override Letter.DOC

 <<World hunger Override Letter.DOC>>
 Attached for you review is a draft of the World Hunger Override
Letter.
 - World hunger Override Letter.DOC << File: World hunger Override Letter.DOC 
>>