Subject: GE Consent to Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a draft of the Consent to Assignment and Agreement relating
to the transfer of certain turbine contracts into the TurboPark
structure.  Please note that the attached is being distributed in
advance of review by Enron and remains subject to its comments in every
respect.

Regards, <<GE Consent to Assignment.DOC>>

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 - GE Consent to Assignment.DOC