Subject: RE: GE Consent to Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 02:27:00 -0800 (PST)

I did not think the One-Train Contract had been signed.  If it has, we
should include it.  As I do not have a copy of either contract, I do not
know the answer to your question on GE's ability to ask for assurances
of performance.  I should be getting a copy today of the Two-Train
Contract and I will check.  I inserted the provision regarding Agent's
giving notice to GE of DevCo's default at Rose's request.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 10:41 AM
To: Taylor, Rob
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: GE Consent to Assignment

Rob, why isn't the Pastoria One-Train contract included (it has now been
signed I believe)?  If Agent were to give GE notice of Devco's default,
does GE have a rememdy under the turbine contracts to ask for collateral
or
accelerate the payment schedule?  I know that GE did not mention this in
our call.  What will Devco be able to do, just in case GE asks about
this?
Otherwise the draft l;ooks good and we await GE's comments.  The guay at
GE
to send this to by the way is Paul [email-masked].  Thanks!