Subject: RE: City of Austin Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Peter/Kay-

The addresses for Seller are fine in 25.1 and 25.3.  I redlined Exhibit A,
back to original guarantee conditions for those that efect our guarantee
performance values.

You should be able to get H-2 Training from previous contract (Ft. Valley).
If not, here's a pdf file copy.

Thanks,

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:02 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail); Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail); Lee. Johnson (E-mail)
Cc: Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: City of Austin Agreement

Attached please find a clean copy of the most recent version of the City
of Austin Agreement (the first document below), as well as a blackline
showing changes from the February 8 version circulated earlier today.
The Agreement reinstates the prior specific performance guarantees in
Section 10.  To complete the agreement, we need to include the date of
execution, the addresses and contacts for Sections 25.1 and 25.3, and
Exhibit H-2.
 <<Gas Turbine Agreement Draft of 12/13/00.DOC>>  <<Enron/GE Agreement -
Blackline of 4 to 5.DOC>>

 - Training LM60001.pdf