Subject: Re: Power Plant Development Powerpoint Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Herman and I will see you at 10:00am tomorrow to discuss accounting issues 
related to our power plant development and sale activities.

Our presentation will be based upon the following attachment.  

Hard copies will be available tomorrow in 38C2.

Regards.

Alan Larsen
10/16/2000 01:13 PM
To: Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Leboe/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Power Plant Development Powerpoint Presentation  

Could you check with David and see if he could fax copies of the PowerPoint 
plates to me in Portland so we have a fighting chance of following along by 
tying in by phone?    If that is possible, try to send them by Tuesday. Thank 
you very much.
 Al Larsen

From: Suzanne Adams on 10/12/2000 04:11 PM
To: Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B 
Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], [email-masked], Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Leboe/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Power Plant Development Powerpoint Presentation

There will be a presentation by David Leboe on October 18, 2000 at 10:00 a.m. 
in EB38C2.  Please put this on your calendar and plan to attend.

Also, the weekly meetings with Sheila will begin October 25, 2000 at 10:00 
a.m. in E38C2.