Subject: Larry Bishops form of Reimburseable contract for Eletrobolt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay,

Attached is a form of a reimburseble contract that can be used for the Coop 
City project.   I have not read the agreement, but think it is a good 
starting point.  I understand you will try to conform it with David Lund's 
term sheet.  After you have done so, please distribute it back to us for 
review  before you send it to the client, per our phone conversation.  You 
will appreicate that I 'm still reserving my comments on the contract since I 
have yet to actually read it.  

John Schwartzenburg

Shirley Oliver
EECC - Legal Department
(713) 345-5775 Phone
(713) 646-6280 Facsimile
----- Forwarded by Shirley Oliver/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 02/01/2001 03:35 PM 
-----

	John G Rigby
	12/11/2000 09:49 AM
		 
		 To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Larry Bishops form of Reimburseable contract for Eletrobolt