Subject: Estimates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bart-here is the information you requested.  One note, the work that Andy
Schiffrin has been doing on the Interconnection Agreement has been quite
significant, and represents the bulk of the fees.

To date, we have billed $44,722.21, which remain outstanding.  Copies of
these invoices are being sent separately.

In the months of September and to date in October, unbilled fees are
approximately $11,000.

As to future work, which would include negotiating and finalizing the
Interconnection Agreement and negotiating the sale agreement, I estimate
$30,000.

Let me know if there is anything else you need or if you have any questions.

Regards

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.