Subject: RE: Ces lease/USTELENET DMS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:50:08 -0800 (PST)

Kay,

We found the bankruptcy proceeding for The Phone Company - it was filed
in Delaware, Case no. 98-01881.  For some reason, the Delaware
bankruptcy docket is one of the few federal dockets that are not
available on the PACER system.  I'm checking with bankruptcy legal
assistants as to the cost of getting a copy of the Delaware docket.

Regards,
Sherry

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Kay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:34 AM
To: Ward, Sharon
Cc: Brennig, Tammy
Subject: FW: Ces lease/USTELENET DMS 

Here's what I got from Eric on the lease.  The numbers don't seem to
match, but we won't worry about that now.

The Nortel RTU info is supposed to be here by Wednesday. 

Sherry, please make the few changes to the draft equipment lease Tammy
previously prepared to incorporate the new terms.  To the extent
necessary, just bracket any questions you have, especially commercial
questions.  We won't tackle the security agreement or the license
agreement yet. Just send the revised lease to me (not Eric yet).

Please see if you can find the bankruptcy proceeding.  If the docs
aren't available on line, please get back to me before incurring any
additional expense.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on this until
things become a bit more clear.  

Thanks,

Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Raab, Eric 
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 10:01 AM
To: Mann, Kay
Subject: FW: Ces lease/USTELENET DMS 

Here it is.  As mentioned, I have not seen an executed copy, and there
may not be one.

TPC is a Delaware corp. HQ'd in Danbury, CT.  Would that mean the Ch. 11
was filed in Delaware?

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From:	Patrick Dessein
Sent:	Mon 10/22/2001 9:40 PM
To:	Raab, Eric
Cc:	
Subject:	Fw: Ces lease/USTELENET DMS 

Patrick Dessein
COO
UsteleNet
Tel : (203) 341 0620
Cel : (516) 241 7858
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Patrick  <mailto:[email-masked]> Dessein 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 6:23 PM
Subject: Ces lease/USTELENET DMS 

Eric,
 
See attached.
Switch description will follow tonight .
Best Regards
Patrick Dessein
COO
UsteleNet
Tel : (203) 341 0620
Cel : (516) 241 7858

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************