Subject: RE: Pompano/Response to Coral Springs' Interrogatories
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:54:43 -0800 (PST)

Let's confer when you are available.  Does 1 pm CST /2 EST work for you
?  Ryan is also available then, but only for thirty minutes then.   Thanks
--Kerri .   

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Kay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Pompano/Response to Coral Springs' Interrogatories

I am tied up until 1245.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].