Subject: Order of Consolidation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:46:16 -0800 (PST)

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ! 
      FYI-- Judge Stampelos issued an Order consolidating the pending
Pompano Beach and Deerfield Beach air permit challenges into a single
proceeding, which is scheduled to be heard on Tuesday, January 29th, 2002,
through February 1st, 2002.   Under the Order, the pre-hearing stipulation
is required to be filed by January 24th.   I will be sending a copy of the
Order by facsimile.   
       Please keep me apprised of the status of the settlement negotiations
as they progress.   I will send you a copy of the proposed permit language
for the Pompano Beach proceeding upon receipt from Martha Nebelsiek of DEP.

       If you have any questions or comments on the foregoing, please
contact me.  
         --Kerri           

_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].