Subject: Re: FW: ltr to Kay Mann: Site specific references in GE Form agreemen t.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,

This is just intended to be a list of issues to be addressed in each project 
specific contract - a "to do" list to finish each one.

Kay

"Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE)" <[email-masked]> on 11/16/2000 08:39:26 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked]
cc: "Johnson, Lee L (PS, SSEP)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: ltr to Kay Mann: Site specific references in GE Form agreemen 
t.DOC

Dale and Kay:

Lee and I looked at the proposed site specific letter and we wondered if
what Dale did for the summary sheet may not be a better format.  Dale, can
you forward it to the Kay and I to look at and consider.

Thanks.

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ltr to Kay Mann: Site specific references in GE Form
agreement.DOC

Hi Kent,

Hope this is helpful.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 11/14/2000 11:09
AM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 11/13/2000 05:16:49 PM

To:   "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Pipitone, Paul"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Pipitone, Paul"
      <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  ltr to Kay Mann: Site specific references in GE Form
      agreement.DOC

 <<ltr to Kay Mann: Site specific references in GE Form agreement.DOC>>

Attached is the memo setting forth the specific Site references in the
GE Turbine Agreement.
(See attached file:  Site specific references in GE Form agreement.DOC)