Subject: Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:12:00 -0800 (PST)

This is the most current clean version of the GE breakout contract.  You have 
also received a list of site specific references in the contract to assist in 
the preparation of the final document.  

I will contact Kent Shoemaker today to see how close we are on the form.  It 
is my understanding that the lawyers involved in the projects will take the 
laboring oar once the form is ready to go.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something from GE.  I am also trying to 
set up a meeting with ABB today or tomorrow.  I will send you the current 
version of that contract as well, although we have not had any input from ABB 
on it yet.

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 11/16/2000 09:08 
AM ---------------------------

"Lindo, Jacqueline E." <[email-masked]> on 11/14/2000 08:59:23 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC

 Attached please find a clean copy of Version 6 of the GE Turbine
Agreement.

 <<Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC>> 
 - Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC