Subject: Re: LM6K Change Order #2 Revised
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are my comments after reviewing the below change order: (i) the cover 
page refers to an enron 2-99 deal which does not correspond to the cover page 
of the executed turbine purchase contract with GE.  To what does this refer 
if a different deal and if the same deal, please conform.  (ii) the effective 
date is stated as March 6, 2000.  Given that the agreement between Enron and 
WestLB and the purchase agreement between WestLB and GE weren't signed until 
May 12, 2000, if any backdating is needed (I'd like to understand why it is 
for new equipment orders), it can't be before May 12th.  With respect to the 
effective date and the overall placement of the order, has this $4.65MM 
acquisition been dashed?  The current effective dash only contemplated the 
turbines, not any ancillary equipment.  I believe Chip Schneider is the RAC 
contact for this transaction.

Regards, Lisa

Ben F Jacoby@ECT
08/07/2000 10:32 AM
Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Lisa Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: LM6K Change Order #2 Revised

Lisa and Herman:

Please review the attached change order. We would like to have your comments 
back, if any, in the next couple of days so we can execute the contract by 
Friday. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 08/07/2000 08:43 AM 
---------------------------
From: Kathleen Clark@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 08/07/2000 09:31 AM
To: Chris Booth/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: LM6K Change Order #2 Revised

---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
08/07/2000 09:30 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Engineering & Construction Company
	From:  Kathleen Clark                           08/07/2000 09:28 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: LM6K Change Order #2 Revised

Kay & Scott:

Attached is a revised draft of Change Order #2 for your review.  

Since the draft of 7/20/00, we have added two additional exhaust stacks at 
$233,000/Unit.

Kathy
x56400