Subject: LV Cogen Agreement and Exhibits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find clean copies of the LV Cogen Agreement and
Exhibits. The Agreement incorporates my changes as well as Dale's and
incorporates the site specific performance guarantees.  The blackline of
the agreement shows changes made form the original form agreed to by GE.
The blackline of the exhibits is against the version I received last
night from Dale.

To finalize the Agreement, we will need the following:

1. The location of Purchaser's offices in the opening paragraph.

2. The Agreement Reference in section 6.7.1.

3. The address for invoices in section 6.7.2.

4. The information regarding notices in sections 25.1 and 25.3.

Pursuant to earlier conversations on other agreements, I have removed
the reference to Exhibits N-1 and N-3 and included actual amounts in the
text of the Agreement.

To finalize the exhibits, we need the following:

1. Do we need anything in Section B of Schedule A-1?

2. Exhibits B-1 (Specification), H-2 (Training) and R (Schedule of
Witness Test Points) need to be provided.

3. Please confirm for Exhibit T, that ENA has received all
information that it should have received.

4. To the extent required, we need a Seller Parent Guaranty for
Exhibit C-1.

 <<Comparison of Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC>>  <<Comparison of
LV Cogen Exhibits- Versions 1to2.DOC>>  <<Gas Turbine Purchase
Agreement(1).DOC>>  <<LV Cogen Exhibits.DOC>> 
 - Comparison of Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC
 - Comparison of LV Cogen Exhibits- Versions 1to2.DOC
 - Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement(1).DOC
 - LV Cogen Exhibits.DOC