Subject: RE: LM 6000 Breakout Contract Amounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Rebecca,

John Ayres and I met today.  He wishes to add the interconnect piping
between the chiller and cooling tower options in Exhibit N-2 for the ESA
Electrobolt Project.  This adds a total of $ 266,400 to the Jan 15, 2001
payment (equal to $ 33,280 per unit).  There will be no effect on the
12/27/00 payment amount.  I've edited your spread sheet to show this.

John Ayres asked if he could have a stripped down version of the Spread
sheet showing only the ESA amounts.

Kay, You'll notice that the Cooling Tower Option is Exhibit N-2 was changed
to add this interconnect piping to the scope.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Lee
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 9:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: LM 6000 Breakout Contract Amounts

Attatched please find a contract payment summary for the LM 6000 turbines.

(See attached file: LM 6000 Breakout Contracts.xls)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rebecca Walker
713-345-7968

 - Paymentschedule_LM 6000 Breakout Contracts_121100edits for 
ESAchillerpiping.xls