Subject: Re: Turbine purchase - Move out of WestLB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa - regarding the movement of the turbines out of the WestLB structure 
into a South American power project:

I just got out of a meeting with the SA team doing the Elektrobolt (sp?) 
project development work. That is the "Rio Gen Merchant" project that the 8 
LM6000s are destined for.  Kay Mann (ENA lawyer who worked on the LM6000 
contract with GE), myself, Humberto Cubillos (ENA finance person who works 
with Lisa Bills on the WestLB structure), Kevin Joyce (ESA finance) and 
Herman Manis (ENA structuring accountant) will  need to coordinate any 
movement of turbines out of the WestLB structure.

I can get you electronic copies of both the MHI and S&S (LM6000) contracts, 
but would appreciate your coordinating with Kay, myself or Humberto before 
advising the developers as to any of the details of the move out of the S&S 
structure.  Kevin Joyce or myself should be contacted before advising the 
developers on the MHI structure.

Thanks,

Rose