Subject: Re: Facility Agreement--"breakout contract"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.  Sound's like you're singing the same "end of the year blues" song 
that we at Enron are humming nights and weekends.

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           
12/19/2000 05:19 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: Facility Agreement--"breakout contract"

I will review it tomorrow and touch base with you or Kay.  I will be at a
closing the next two days, which has tied me up for weeks, but 99% of the work
for it should be done today.  That will give me time to focus on this.  I will
call tomorrow.

|------------->
|(Embedded    |
|image moved  |
|to file:     |
|pic06156.pcx)|
|             |
|------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  [email-masked]                                                |
  |12/18/2000 06:57 PM                                                     |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------|

To:   David Onuscheck/ETI/USTRA/ABB@ABB_USTRA
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Facility Agreement--"breakout contract"

Security Level:?         Internal

Kay Mann passed along your e-mail address when I asked about how I could be
of help in moving the Facility Agreement "breakout contract" forward.

I am working on a transaction that will require that we have the ability to
move two of the ten transformers Enron North America, as agent, purchased
from ABB.  The transaction is expected to be signed prior to the end of the
year.

The counterparty to our transaction has pressed us for a copy of the
contract under which the transformers will be conveyed.  I understand that
you have been working with Kay on the form of contract.  To the extent that
I can provide any input or can otherwise move the process along, I am
anxious to do so.

Please give me a call to discuss how we can move the process forwards.  I
can be reached at (503) 464-8863.

Thanks.

 - pic06156.pcx