Subject: RE: Enron South America FacilityAgreement and Exhibits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's the H-2 Training insert in pdf format.  I don't have a word file.
Kay, please copy for insert into the execution copy of the Exhibits.

Thanks,

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 3:45 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail)
Cc: Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail); Lee. Johnson (E-mail); Brett. R. Wiggs
(E-mail); John. R. Ayres (E-mail); Tim Oxley (E-mail); Ben. Jacoby
(E-mail); Roseann Engeldorf (E-mail); Cheryl. Lipshutz (E-mail); John.
R. Ayres (E-mail); Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris; Taylor, Rob;
[email-masked]
Subject: Enron South America FacilityAgreement and Exhibits

Attached please find the latest version of the Enron South America
Facility Agreement and Exhibits, as well as a blackline showing changes
from the last version circulated.  The Agreement has only been changed
to show tomorrow's date. Exhibit B-1 has been cleaned up and
placeholders put in for Exhibit H-2.  I will forward an execution copy
to Kay Mann tonight which will incorporate the agreement and exhibits
into one document and will have the copy of Exhibit H-2 attached.

 - Training LM60001.pdf