Subject: LM6000 Change Order #2 - Revised
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

In addition, the dual fuel cost will be split between ESA and ENA ($280,000 
to ENA and $280,000 to ESA).

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Booth/NA/Enron on 08/29/2000 02:34 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris Booth                           08/29/2000 02:34 PM

To: Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, John R Ayres/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: LM6000 Change Order #2 - Revised

Kathy and Kay,

I have revised change order #2 to account for the additional scope added by 
ESA.  Please review  and comment.  I did not change the effective date.

For information purposes, all but item "b" are attributed to ESA.

Regards,

Chris