Subject: Re: Issuance Of Change Orders To GE-S&S and to ABB - Electrbolt Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 06:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

John:

As I've mentioned to you, Brett, and Lee Johnson on numerous occasions, ENA 
needs to have formal sign-off on the change order via an authorization letter 
(not an e-mail) to be attached to the executed change order. I've asked Kay 
Mann (ENA legal) to contact ESA legal to put this letter together. This 
should not be difficult at all. It is important that we do this because ENA 
is not willing to take any risk through oversight or administrative error on 
anybody's part that a mistake is made on the contents of any ESA change 
orders that ENA must execute because we are the contract counterparty with GE 
/ ABB. 

Please have ESA legal contact Kay Mann at x5-7566 to put this together. As 
far as I'm concerned, this is the only item we are waiting for.

Lastly, I left you a message early last week regarding the transformer 
contract but have not heard form you. As such, I assume that any questions 
you might have had on option premiums etc. with respect to the transformers 
has been answered.

Regards,

Ben

To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, Glauco Palhoto/SA/Enron@Enron, Kevin 
Joyce/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Issuance Of Change Orders To GE-S&S and to ABB - Electrbolt Project

I just finished a meeting with S&S and was informed that a change order nor 
any formal notice has not been issued to them yet.  This information was sent 
to Chris August 28,2000 and I know he forwarded it on the next day to 
Purchasing.
Can someone tell me what and why this has not been issued?  I would 
appreciate this as we cannot tolerate delays.
Also, the ABB material was hand carried to Chris on Oct. 5, 2000.  This type 
of delay encountered on the S&S order will jeopardize our ability to complete 
this project on schedule.
Thanks,
John