Subject: ABB Transformer Purchase and Sale Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

My prior e-mail was undeliverable.  Here is the message I had sent earlier 
this evening:  I hope to be e-mailing to you shortly a clean copy of the ABB 
Transformer Purchase and Sale Agreement, as well as a blackline showing the 
changes made from the WestdeutscheLB Agreement dated July 14, 2000.  We have 
run into some formatting problems, which we believe are due to problems of 
the system being able to read some of the formatting codes in the original 
WestdeutscheLB Agreement that we received via e-mail.  I hope to have these 
remedied shortly.

Peter J. Thompson
Andrews & Kurth LLP
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Suite 300
Washington, D.C. 20007
Direct: (202) 662-2780
Fax: (202) 662-2739

______________________________________________________________________________
___
The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and 
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) namerd 
above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have 
received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or 
copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, 
plerase notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete 
the copy you received.  Thank you.

(202) 662-2780
Fax (202) 662-2739
[email-masked]