Subject: Facility AGreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay:

Here are our comments for meeting.  Sorry I couldn't get them to you earlier
but Lee and I couldn't talk before now.  We meant to just talk them all
through anyway as you can see.  Maybe you've got more.

Our biggest concern is that the law firm seems to keep wanting to make the
document better, when they should just leave it the way it is.  We certainly
can see who pays them.

Kent

 <<Facility AGreement (blackline with KAS comment 110300).ZIP>>
g          GE Power Systems

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
___________________________
 Kent A. Shoemaker
 Counsel
 GE Industrial Aeroderivative Gas Turbines
 GE Aeroderivative and Package Services
 1 Neumann Way
 MD S150
 Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
 Phone:  (513) 552-5838  Dial*Comm:  8*892-5838
 Mobile:  (513) 604-4687
 Fax:      (513) 552-5839  Dial*Comm:  8*892-5839
 Internet:  [email-masked]

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE:  The information contained in this document
and any documents attached hereto is privileged and disclosed in confidence.
It is the property of General Electric Company and shall not be used,
disclosed to others, or reproduced without the express written consent of
General Electric Company.  If consent is given for reproduction in whole or
in part, this notice shall appear on any such reproduction, in whole or in
part.  The information contained in this document may also be controlled by
the U.S. export control laws.  Unauthorized export or re-export is
prohibited.

 - Facility AGreement (blackline with KAS comment 110300).ZIP