Subject: RE: FW: Draft FPL Construction & Connection Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Becky:

In response to the second point below, the substation will be owned by FPL. 
We do not view that as a result of interconnection that there would be any 
liabilities with respect to the FPL system. I would definately like for you 
to have your legal counsel review the agreement, however, on this point, and 
would like any other legal / commercial comments at your earliest 
conveneince. We plan to meet with FPL early next week on this agreement, and 
would of course like to incorporate TECO's comments as well.

Regards,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: "Becky Alex" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
Sent: Tue 6/5/2001 2:11 PM
To: Jacoby, Ben
Cc: 
Subject: Re: FW: Draft FPL Construction & Connection Agreement

Ben,

Nester Martinez in our transmission group reviewed Draft FPL Construction & 
Connection Agreement and below are his comments:

? No major concerns with the project or its interconnection. It appears that 
this is a basic ring bus design and the 500KV line is adjacent to where the 
Midway Energy Center substation will be built. Connecting the station will 
require a number of upgrades on the FPL system and the Dynamic Stability 
Study indicated no adverse affect to the FPL system.

? The EMPP substation will now be an integral part of the reliability of the 
500KV- FPL transmission line (since it will be looped through our 
substation). Does EMPP have liabilities associated with the failure of our 
equipment that could take the line out of service etc.?  Who will own the 
substation?

Could you please respond to the second point.  Thanks, Becky

>>> "Jacoby, Ben" <[email-masked]> 06/05/01 01:10PM >>>
Becky:

Any update on this?

Thanks,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacoby, Ben
Sent: Thu 5/31/2001 5:42 PM
To: '"Becky Alex" <[email-masked]>@ENRON'
Cc: Mitro, Fred
Subject: RE: Draft FPL Construction & Connection Agreement

Thanks much!

  -----Original Message-----
 From:  "Becky Alex" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Becky+20Alex+22+20+3Crtalex+40tecoenergy+2Ecom+3E+
[email-masked]]
 Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 2:36 PM
 To: Jacoby, Ben
 Subject: Re: Draft FPL Construction & Connection
Agreement

 Ben, I have forwarded the Construction and Connection Agreement
to our transmission interconnect "guy" and he is currently reviewing.
He said he should have comments (if any) by Friday June 1.  I will
forward on his comments as soon as I have them.

 Thanks, Becky

 >>> "Jacoby, Ben" <[email-masked]> 05/30/01 04:06PM >>>
 Becky:

 As promised, attached is the draft agreement. We would
appreciate your
 review of this document at your earliest convenience as we would
like to
 provide FPL with comments as soon as possible. Thanks.

 Ben

  <<FPL Construction & Connection Agreement Generic.doc>>