Subject: Midway Grove Declaration and Bylaws
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the most recent blacklines of the Declaration and Bylaws of
the Midway project.  The Articles did not change.  These changes were made
after discussions with Chris Boehler and Greg Krause.  Please let me know if
I may now send them to Scott Williams.  The only thing he may object to is
the lack of strong language guarantying the operation of the storm water
system in Paragraph 3.2.

_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].
 <<Blackline of Bylaws - Midway_v1.DOC>>   <<Blacklilne of Midway
Declaration 8901_v1.DOC>>