Subject: RE: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: <""[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will take care of this on Wednesday.

Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Reuter+2C+20Marisa+22+20+3CMReuter+40KSLAW+2Ecom+3E+40EN
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:09 AM
To: Carnahan, Kathleen
Cc: Mann, Kay; Keffer, John
Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate

Kathleen:

Paul Hastings would like ENA to resign the Incumbency Certificate, since the
original Certificate did not affix the corporate seal.  Could you coordinate
this and make sure the seal is affixed to the new Certificate?  Thanks.

Call me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Marisa

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf << File: Reuter, Maria I. 
(Business E-Mail Address).vcf >>