Subject: FW: Michael Joyce/Platelets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], david.k
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, but the number is 713-792-6840.

And Bev just called to say that we have a donor for today and one for
tomorrow - so the crisis has passed for the moment.

Bob

Bob Joyce
Kvaerner Process
7909 Parkwood Circle Drive
Houston, TX 77036
(713) 995-2137
(713) 270-3652 -- Fax
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

This electronic message transmission and any attachments contain information
from the Kvaerner Process Legal Department that may be confidential and/or
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee(s) above, and use by
any other party is not authorized.  If you are not an intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by using the "reply" feature or  by
telephone, and then delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce, Bob  KPRHOU
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 2:02 PM
To: Lantrip, Betty  KPRHOU
Cc: Cook, Bob  KPRHOU; Litteral, Melody  KPRHOU; Messina, Janice
KPRHOU; Perry, Cecile  KPRHOU; Thibodeaux, Denece  KPRHOU; Varnado, Linda
KPRHOU; Atkinson, Dana  KPRHOU; Bogiel, Stan  KPRHOU; Butler, Mike  KPRHOU;
Campbell, Coy  KPRHOU; Conda, Russell  KPRHOU; Doremus, George  KPRHOU;
Hagendorf, Gordon  KPRHOU; Kelley, David  KPRHOU; Koenig, Charles  KPRHOU;
Mandel, Gary  KPRHOU; McClellan, John  KPRHOU; McTague, Larry  KPRHOU;
Montgomery, Wayne  KPRHOU; Rojas, Ricardo  KPRHOU; Schneider, Robert  KPRHOU
Subject: Michael Joyce/Platelets

Betty

I talked with Bob Cook, thinking that as he's the organizer of the blood
drives, he might have a name or two of platelet donors.  The two people who
were going to donate Platelets for Michael today "bailed" for various
reasons, and my wife has tapped out her resources for platelet donors and
I've tapped out mine.  Bob suggested you might contact the people on the
prayer list.  What's needed is people with type O blood (either + or -).  If
anyone is able to do so today, that'd be GREAT.  And if tomorrow or some
other day, that would be great also.

If anyone can donate,  please have him/her call my wife, Bev, at 713
972-6840.  That's the number for both Michael's room and the visitor's room
adjacent to  Michael's room.  They should not call there before noon.  If
they want to call before that or late in the evening (we usually leave the
hospital around 9:30 and get home around 10:30), they can call 281 360-5665
and leave a message.

Thanks.

Bob

Bob Joyce
Kvaerner Process
7909 Parkwood Circle Drive
Houston, TX 77036
(713) 995-2137
(713) 270-3652 -- Fax
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

This electronic message transmission and any attachments contain information
from the Kvaerner Process Legal Department that may be confidential and/or
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee(s) above, and use by
any other party is not authorized.  If you are not an intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by using the "reply" feature or  by
telephone, and then delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you.