Subject: RE: Northwestern/Enron - Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 04:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tremaine:

My only comment is to Section 1 (Escrow Property).  Please substitute "NWG"
for "Depositors" in the first line of this Section.

Thanks,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Tremaine S. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: Kahn, Marguerite R.
Subject: Northwestern/Enron - Attached Files

Attached please find copies of the Escrow Agreement and the Escrow
Agreement signature page.  Please execute three copies of the signature page
and send them to my attention at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, 399 Park
Avenue, New York, New York 10022.

Should you have any questions or comments please call me at (212)318-6653.
<<Escrow Agreement_v5.DOC>>  <<Escrow Agreement Signature Page_v1.DOC>>

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/30/01 19:49:55
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples:
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

============================================================================
==

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.