Subject: RE: ENA/NorthWestern: Escrow Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tremaine:

Thanks for the update.  If you e-mail me the signature page (eliminating the
page number), I can work to obtain ENA's signatures while you finalize the
document.  In addition, do you want me to forward ENA's incumbency
certificate to your attention for delivery to Citibank?  It might be easier
if all documents associated with the escrow account (incumbency
certificates, fee letter and Form W-9) are delivered to Citibank by one
party.  Let me know.

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Tremaine S. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 2:59 PM
To: 'Reuter, Marisa'
Subject: RE: ENA/NorthWestern: Escrow Agreement

I heard from Citibank and in addition to making reference to the letter
agreement they would like for us to include the text from the note in the
text of the Escrow Property paragraph.  I will revise the draft to reflect
those comments and distribute a copy this evening.

As for the number of signature pages, three sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Reuter, Marisa [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 2:58 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Keffer, John; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: ENA/NorthWestern: Escrow Agreement

Tremaine:

I thought I'd check in to see if you had heard back from Citibank on the
revised Escrow Agreement.  Also, how many originals does NorthWestern want
executed?  I suggest 3--one for Citibank, one for NorthWestern and one for
ENA?  Do you agree?  Let me know.

Regards,

Marisa

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/30/01 15:58:49
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of conventional
first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are two examples:
[email-masked] and [email-masked].  If you have any
questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

============================================================================
==

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.