Subject: RE: DRAFT Editorial: Enron Is Committed to Florida's Energy Future
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 02:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

All:

Please make sure you review the attached editorial and voice any and all 
comments today. Eric plans to proceed by the end of the day.

Thanks,

Ben

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Thode, Eric  
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 3:05 PM
To: Jacoby, Ben; Mann, Kay; White, Ann Elizabeth; Nicolay, Christi; Krimsky, 
Steven; [email-masked]'; Sooter, Lea
Subject: DRAFT Editorial: Enron Is Committed to Florida's Energy Future

Here is the latest draft.  Please return your comments to me ASAP.  I would 
like for it to be ready to go tomorrow (Wednesday, May 30).  We need to give 
time for the newspapers to run it.  Best estimate is 7-10 days, if they 
choose to run it.

Eric

 << File: Florida Editorial 5.doc >>