Subject: RE: FW: New lease option
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 06:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Okay.  I will set up a new LLC (Homestead Development Company, LLC, if 
available).  Would it be preferable for its sole member to be Lauderdale Land 
Development Company, LLC or ENA?

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:46 PM
To: Carnahan, Kathleen
Subject: Re: FW: New lease option

I wouldn't use  an LLC with an prior history.  We might have to get the old 
stuff approved in order to put the equity into TurboPark.  If the LLC paid 
for an interconnect study, it could be a hard cost and we are dead.

I know this seems silly, but hey, it is!

ckm

From: Kathleen Carnahan/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/23/2001 11:31 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FW: New lease option

We have decided to use:  Voyager Development Company, L.L.C. for the new 
Homestead land option.  We had initially planned to use it for an option that 
we let go (Option Agreement never got assigned to Voyager either).  According 
to Greg Krause, the only thing associated with Voyager was an old 
interconnect study request that was paid for and never used.  I feel 
confident that Voyager is "clean" to use.

Kathleen
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Ann Elizabeth White  
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 12:19 AM
To: Kathleen Carnahan
Subject: New lease option

I talked to Kay about the new land option Greg will be negotiating this 
weekend in Homestead.  She said to put the options in the terminal company, 
not Lauderdale Land, LLC as you had suggested.  Pick one of the other LLCs 
for me and let me know the name.

Thanks.