Subject: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm leaving on vacation after tomorrow for 2 1/2 weeks and there's no way I 
can get to this before I leave.  Would you please handle this for me in the 
interim?  If not, please talk to Kay about who could handle this for Greg in 
my absence.  It may just need to go to outside counsel.

Thanks!
---------------------- Forwarded by Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT on 05/21/2001 
05:06 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Christi L Nicolay                           05/21/2001 04:21 PM

To: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement

I will review this, but one of you needs to also.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 05/21/2001 
04:20 PM ---------------------------

Greg Krause@ENRON
05/21/2001 04:00 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement  

Please see attached for your review and comments.