Subject: Re: List of Outstanding Issues for Completion of World Hunger Form Agreement.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 05:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Were we going to try and send off to GE today a revised draft of the contract 
which would include the language resulting from the tasks assigned in Peter's 
list?  

Re the list and those sections to which my name appears:

1.  Takeover - John have you revised the  text of Section 10.3.2 or should I 
take a shot at rewrite based on our discussions with GE on    Arcos.

4 and 11 Robust Scope/Change Orders - This issue has not been resolved and we 
are awaiting GE's proposal with respect to Arcos.

9   Warranty - Suggested wording has been provided to Peter.

11  Insurance - Section 19 dealing with insurance needs to be reviewed in 
light of recent discussions with insurance advisors to ensure    contract 
conforms with current insurance market conditions. 

  

	"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>
	05/17/2001 08:33 AM
		 
		 To: "Sheila Tweed (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "John Rigby (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Scott 
Dieball (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Roseann Engeldorf (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Bill Williams (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ed Hearn (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: List of Outstanding Issues for Completion of World Hunger Form 
Agreement.DOC

 <<List of Outstanding Issues for Completion of World Hunger Form
Agreement.DOC>>
 Attached is the List of Outstanding Issues for Completion of
World Hunger Form Agreement memo annotated to show who is responsible
for various actions.
 - List of Outstanding Issues for Completion of World Hunger Form 
Agreement.DOC