Subject: Re: Draft Letter Agreement between Midway Development Co and FPL re: interconnection services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Why not simply provide them an authorization letter under our existing study 
agreement that allows them to utilize the funds to conduct additional design 
work?

Greg Krause@ENRON
05/18/2001 03:54 PM
To: Ben F Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven Rose/ENRON@enronXgate@ENRON@ECT, Raimund 
Grube/Corp/Enron@ENRON@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Draft Letter Agreement between Midway Development Co and FPL re: 
interconection services  

Please find attached a draft letter agreement from FPL.  I've taken the 
liberty of making changes that I beleive may meet with the accounting 
requirements de jour.  Basically we need to throw this letter away and start 
over.  The balance of funds left over from the feasibility studies and 
facility study for the Midway project is $122,000.  According to Dan Meyers 
of FPL, this is about 2 months worth of work.  

We can start negotiations on the interconnection agreement any time.  I'd 
suggest we start now unless our prospective partner would want to be involved.