Subject: Re: Blue Dog Turbines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please do. Please include in the notes that the transaction with Northwestern 
is completed, and the only deliverable which will trigger the income 
recognition is a Consent & Acknowledgement from GE which we expect to get 
before the end of Q2.

Thanks,

Ben

From: Paula Harris/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/18/2001 03:52 PM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Blue Dog Turbines

Ben,

Chris Sherman believes the Blue Dog turbines should be moved from Q3 to Q2.  
However, I wanted to check with you before I made any changes.  Is this move 
appropriate?

Thanks, Paula.