Subject: RE: Salmon Transaction between ENA and PPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

I will arrange for Nick Van Dusen of our offices to get these documents to
you.
Thank you
Isabel

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell, Carolyn [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 4:05 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Salmon Transaction between ENA and PPL

Greg and Isabel:

I still need signed copies of the following closing documents for our
closing volumes:

1.  Legal Opinion of counsel to GE;
2.  GE Parent Guaranty;
3.  Promissory Note of the LLC payable to PPL;
4.  Security Agreement by the LLC in favor of PPL;
5.  Financing Statements by the LLC;
6.  Letter of Credit furnished by GE;
7.  GE Acknowledgement of Receipt; and
8.  Consent of Directors of the LLC electing officers (signed by Kenneth
Ross).

Also, we have signed copies, but would like original signatures of the
parties other than ENA if available, of the following documents:

1.  Letter Agreement;
2.  Escrow Agreement;
3.  GE Letter re Forms of Agreement;
4.  ENA Letter re Forms of Agreement;
5.  Entitlement Letter Agreement;
6.  ENA Consent and Agreement;
7.  GE Consent and Agreement; and
8.  Escrow Disbursement Instructions.

As to the second list, there is no need for re-execution of any documents,
but I recall that you were having a sufficient number of originals signed by
your clients to provide an original signature to ENA.  Please advise of the
timing for forwarding these documents.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.